VENUE: SAFARI PARK HOTEL, NAIROBI
DATE: 11th December, 2015
TIME: 6:00PM TO 10.30PM
THEME: RECOGNIZING SUPPORT FOR PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) is the statutory body established and mandated by the Accountants’ Act of 1978 (amended in the Accountants Act No.15 of 2008) to develop and regulate the Accountancy Profession in Kenya. In discharging its mandate, the Institute has been supported by various personalities and organizations. In various occasions, the Institute has had significant support from both likely and unlikely quarters and from both accountants and non-accountant professionals. It is against this backdrop that the Institute came up with the Chairman’s Ball held annually in the first week of December to recognize and appreciate support for the profession.
Come and celebrate with us the immense developments in and the contributions to the profession in a perfect festive environment. The event will present a perfect opportunity for professional networking and knowing who is who in the profession in Kenya.
- Recapitulation of the year’s achievements
- Special Mentions and recognition of exemplary support of the profession
- Award for the first Honorary CPA (HCPA)
- Networking and entertainment
- Single ticket – Kshs. 4,500
- Couples’ tickets – Kshs. 8,500 – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for booking
- Corporate table of 10 – Kshs. 44,000 – contact email@example.com for booking
Booking: Book online via the button provided or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Members will earn 5 CPD Structured Hours