VACANT POSITION; CREDIT CONTROL
Our client dealing with manufacturing of food products is looking to hire Credit control.
Job Location; November 12, 2020
Salary Budget; 50,000
The ideal candidate will be responsible for monitoring and controlling accounts receivables, ensuring debt collection within the agreed period, assessing credit risk for all customers and minimizing bad debts.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review the company credit procedures and develop and implement enhancement where required.
- In conjunction with Sales and and Finance & Administration Manager, design appropriate credit limit for each customer.
- Enforce credit policy, ensuring orders are placed in accordance with the credit rules and credit limits
- Manage customers’ payment schedules and ensure that customers adhere to credit limits.
- Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Manage the timely and effective collection of all debts and ensure customers’ payment are consistently on-time
- Manage receipting, allocation, and reconciliation of customers’ accounts as payments are received
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Diploma /Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or similar field.
- Be a member of ICPAK
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a credit controller preferably in Manufacturing set up
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- You have working experience of Excel and Accounting packages and you are proficient at QuickBooks
All applications should be done on or before the close of business 25TH November 2020 on the link below: https://reedsafricaconsult.com/upload-cv/
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted