This position is responsible for ensuring accurate financial data is captured in a timely manner for analysis and decision making. The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring that receivables are in line with the company credit policy and supplier accounts are settled as per terms of supply.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns
- Processing of payments and receipts and maintaining the debtors and creditors ledgers through invoice and credit notes updates.
- Preparation and distribution of customer statements.
- Assist in debt collection and Product costing.
- Enhance financial record keeping and internal.
- Petty cash management.
- Preparation of audit schedules.
- Any other duties and responsibilities delegated by the supervisor or management.
Education and experience:
- University degree in business related field (Commerce, Economics, statistics)
- Full Certified Public Accountant (CPA), ACCA, ACA or similar qualification
- Experience of a minimum of 3-5 years’ post-graduation.
- Proficiency in use of accounting software packages.
- Hands on experience in accounts receivables and payables management.
- High degree of dependability, integrity and commitment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results under strict timelines.
To apply, please send your application and detailed CV with three recent referees on or before 20th December 2017 to; email@example.com