The Accountant Journal editorial committee invites members to submit articles dealing with topics drawn from all areas of Accounting and Financial Sectors. The following partial list of topics is provided to give prospective authors ideas for articles and is by no means exhaustive; other topics will be considered equally. Articles that draw connections between two or more of these areas are especially welcome.
- Financial Reporting and Assurance
- Business Practice and Development
- Law and Ethics (Analysis of Bills and new laws)
- Academia & Research
- Information Technology
- Book reviews
- Opinion piece
The Accountant articles should be written for a broad audience. Use of simple English is encouraged. All submissions should be formatted in Ms Word or plain text format and submitted via email@example.com
- Articles may be edited for clarity, space or legal consideration.
- The editorial committee holds final authority for accepting or refusing submission of a publication.
- Articles shall not exceed 1500 words and not below 1000 words.