Our client a Manufacturer and Distributor of Fast-Moving Consumer Good is looking for a COST ACCOUNTANT
Creating and adjusting bill of materials for all KML products in SAP, ensure accuracy of prices of materials, finished and semi-finished products, ensure accuracy of Standard / Lean and Final product costing.
- Executing the departmental strategy through processes and procedures/standard achieve the institutions objectives
- Monitor Consumptions of Materials and Variances thereof for adjustments to reflect actual usage
- Monitor and verify raw material costing to ensure correct material prices and product costs are maintained and updated in the system for correct and timely management reports.
- Period End Closure related to Production
- Timely and accurate footwear profitability reports quarterly
- Timely and accurate product Costing, simulations and analysis for the division to enable correct decision making by management
- Creation and adjustment of BOM’s in SAP
- Benchmarking and implementing best practices in manufacturing & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or a related field of study.
- CPA Professional qualification is mandatory
- At-least 2 year(s) in a similar position in Manufacturing industry.
- Financial management
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to prepare accurate reports and good presentation skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Reporting and Presentation skills.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 8th February 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted