Notice is hereby given that the 10th Annual Members Meeting (AMM) for South Rift- Branch will be held on Friday 4th February 2022 as from 02:00pm to 05:30pm, The event will be held in Bomet (Hotel to be communicated) and virtually. Kindly confirm your attendance by booking online under special events category. The event is free and members in attendance shall be awarded 2 CPD Hours.
The positions declared vacant are due for nomination and the nomination forms can be downloaded from the link below. Send your nomination forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Monday 25th January 2021. The nomination form is attached herewith.
- Only members in good standing with respect to paid up subscriptions, CPD requirement and with no pending disciplinary cases will be cleared to vie for the above positions.
- Only members registered with the branch 30 days to the AMM will be eligible to vie and/or vote for the positions above.
- Voting for the vacant positions will be done online by members registered to the South Rift Branch by 10th January 2022.
- Voting shall be done online as per the voters’ register drawn from members in (2) above.
- Please note the following key dates as appertains the branch elections:
- Submission of nomination forms: 25th January 2022
- Clearing of candidates:26th January 2022
- Campaign period: 26th January – 2nd February 2022 midnight
- Sending Tokens 1st February 2022
- Voting/Election Period (2nd – 4th February noon)
- Tallying and Announcement on the AMM on 4th February 2022.
Branch Registration Link: https://www.icpak.com/south-rift-branch/