Notice is hereby given that the 11th Annual Members Meeting (AMM) for Central Rift – Branch will be held on Friday 29th October 2021.
The positions declared vacant in the Central Rift Branch Executive Committee are due for nomination. Interested members are requested to send duly filled nomination forms to email@example.com by close of business on Friday 15th October 2021. The nomination form is attached herewith
The event is free and members in attendance shall be awarded 2 CPD Hours.
- For one to vie for the position of the branch Chairman, one must have been a member of the Institute for not less than three years and must have also served the branch Executive Committee for at least one year.
- Only members in good standing with respect to paid up subscriptions, CPD requirement and with no pending disciplinary cases will be cleared to vie for the above positions.
- Only members registered with the branch 30 days to the AMM will be eligible to vie and/or vote for the positions above.
- Voting shall be done online as per the voters’ register drawn from members in (2) above.
- Please note the following key dates as appertains the branch elections:
- Submission of nomination forms: 15th October 2021
- Clearing of candidates: 17th October 2021
- Campaign period: 18th – 25th October 2021 midnight
- Sending Tokens 25th October 2021
- Voting/Election Period (26th – 29th October noon)
- Tallying and Announcement on the AMM on 29th October 2021.