Notice is hereby given that the 44th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya will be held virtually and physically from Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi on Friday, 10th June 2022 at 10:00 a.m. to transact the following business:
- To read the notice convening the meeting.
- To table the proxies received.
- To note apologies and confirm if quorum is present.
- To consider and adopt the Minutes of the 43rd Annual General Meeting and consider matters arising therefrom.
- To receive and adopt the Council Report for the year 2021.
- To receive, consider and adopt the Annual Report and the Audited Financial Statements of the Institute for the
financial year ended 31st December 2021 together with the Auditor’s Report thereon.
- To consider and approve that the Council appoint the Independent Auditor of the Institute for the financial year ending 31st December 2022 and to authorize the Council to fix their remuneration.
- To present the elected Council Members in accordance with the First Schedule Section 5 (3) (b), Second Schedule paragraph (1) and the Institute’s Election Regulations and by laws.
- To consider any other business for which due notification will have been received seven (7) days before the AGM.
Such notification to be received by the Secretary to the council not later than Friday 3rd June 2022 at 4.00 PM via
mail to email@example.com or hard copy addressed to CEO and Secretary to the Council.