Notice is hereby given that the Annual Members Meeting (AMM) for Northern – Branch will be held on Thursday 8th April 2021 as from 02:00pm to 05:00pm at Palm Oasis (Formerly Almond Hotel), Garissa.
Kindly confirm your attendance by booking online under special events category. The event is free and members in attendance shall be awarded 2 CPD Hours. The following positions in the Northern Branch Executive Committee have been declared vacant:
||Secretary and CPD Convener||Vacant|
The positions declared vacant are due for nomination and members interested are required to fill the nomination forms and return the same via mail to email@example.com by close of business Friday 19th March 2021. The nomination form is attached herewith and can also be downloaded from the link below.
- Only members in good standing with respect to paid up subscriptions, CPD requirement and with no pending disciplinary cases will be cleared to vie for the above positions.
- Only members registered with the branch 30 days to the AMM will be eligible to vie and/or vote for the positions above.
- For one to vie for the position of the branch Chairman, one must have been a member of the Institute for not less than three years and must have also served the branch Executive Committee for at least one year in line with the Branch Governance Policy.
- Voting for the vacant positions will be done online by members registered to the Northern Branch a month to the AMM as per the Branch Governance Policy
- Voting shall be done online as per the voters’ register drawn from members in (2) above.
- Please note the following key dates as appertains the branch elections:
- Submission of nomination forms: 19th March 2021
- Clearing of candidates: 22nd March 2021
- Campaign period: 23rd March – 4th April 2021
- Sending Tokens 1st April 2021
- Voting/Election Period (5th March – 8th April, 3.00 PM)
- Tallying and Announcement on the AMM on 8th April 2021
AMM Documents Link: https://www.icpak.com/resource/northern-branch-amm/