ICPAK Members’ Open Day is a free annual event for Institute Members and their families to network and interact amongst themselves, with the Institute’s Partners and the general public in a social and easy environment.
This year’s event themed ‘Networking for professional and personal growth’ will be held on Saturday, 9th December 2017 at the KCA University grounds from 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Members and their families will be treated to the following;
- Free Motor Vehicle diagnosis, Servicing and a one stop shop for sale of genuine vehicle parts at discounted prices.
- Display of the latest state of art Motor Vehicles by dealers.
- Free personal Financial advice including Asset Financing by Financial Institutions.
- Free Family Medical check-up and health talks.
- Exhibition by partners of their services and products
- Free Medical, Health and Motor Insurance advice by experts.
- Sampling of diverse cross-cultural cuisines by various hotels
For the fun-loving attendees, we have;
- Volley ball
- Swimming for adults and kids
- Indoor games; Table-tennis and Badminton
- Tag of war for adults
- Face painting and bouncing castles for the kids
Dress code: Casual / sports wear
COME AND LET’S HAVE FUN TOGETHER
Always at your service