THE INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS OF KENYA
(established under the Accountant Act, Laws of Kenya)
THE 3rd ICPAK MEMBERS’ OPEN DAY
Venue: KCA University Grounds, Thika Road Nairobi.
Theme: Rejuvenating synergies for greater prowess
Date: 30th November 2019
Time: 8.00 am – 5pm
ICPAK Members’ Open Day is an annual free event which brings together ICPAK members and their families, Institute staff, ICPAK partners and public to interact in a free and fun environment
- In appreciating strong partnerships over the years, the Institute will be seeking to nature and fortify more engagements through awareness creation
- ICPAK members will have an opportunity to interact one – on – one with their peers and Institute partners as they get personalized services including CPD and personal profiles update on site
- Institute members and staff will be engaging the public and offering free financial clinics; educating them on the value of having proper books of accounts, record keeping and the importance of engaging an accountant
Activities/What to expect
The Institute will host its partners and other service providers to showcase and provide a one stop shop for a variety of products and services at discounted rates.
The following activities will be lined up on the ground;
- Display and sale of latest models of motor vehicles, Agri- machineries including tractors, Pumps and diesel Engines.
- Free Motor vehicle diagnosis, major and minor service: changing of engine oil, filters, brake pads, plugs, gear box oil, AC filters
- Spare parts sales.
- Family health check and health tips plus ambulance services on site.
- Motor vehicle accessories’ sales and fitting, including: car alarms, windscreen tinting, vehicle identity marking.
- Display and sale of tyres including wheel alignment, repairs and replacement.
- Engine oil and general lubricants
- Motor vehicle asset financing solutions
- Insurance services advisory
- Properties and other investments options advisory
- Exhibitions by our value-add partners of their services and products
- Sporting and games activities including football, volley ball, tug of war, obstacle games short relays
- Fun for kids including bouncing castles, face painting and dancing competitions.
- Raffle draws at intervals and opportunity to win fabulous prizes
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available; corporates and individuals stand to gain a lot on brand visibility and products sales.
For sponsorship and exhibition please feel free to liaise with Raphael or Andrew on;
Over 2000 participants are expected to participate and benefit from this event.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Units
ICPAK members in attendance will be awarded 5 CPD hours.
For booking and confirmation, please visit link: link. or via email to the Coordinator Andrew on email@example.com or call +254 719 074 000
We look forward to hosting you
Member Services Team
Always at your service