THE INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS OF KENYA
(Established under the Accountant Act, Laws of Kenya)
Trainer of Trainers Workshop – Beginners
Date: 22nd January 2019
Venue: ICPAK Offices, CPA Centre Building, 11th Floor, Thika Road
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) develops an annual calendar of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) events for accountants and other interested professionals in corporate and professional practice. These events include; consultancies, in-house trainings, seminars, workshops, conferences, forums, breakfast & evening events, professional power lunches and online CPD events including but not limited to videos sessions, and online seminars. The events are held both locally in Kenya and abroad.
ICPAK training events target members of other reciprocating professional bodies and individual professionals at all levels of the organization in both public and private sectors. ICPAK trainers are persons of high standing in society. Interested parties should be persons with specialty in:
• Accounting & financial reporting (including applicable IFRS and other standards)
• Financial Management and reporting in cooperatives, financial services sector, agricultural sector, public sector among others
• Risk Management and Compliance
• Tax and Economics
• Public Finance Management
• Forensic Audit practice in private, public sectors including forensic investigation
• Corporate Governance and Ethics
• Leadership and Corporate Management
• Soft Skills: Negotiation, public speaking, career development and other critical soft skills for professional Accountants, Entrepreneurs. Also Marketing and Brand Management for professionals.
• Commercial/trade and labor laws
2.0 Broad Thematic Areas to be Covered:
- Accountancy Education and Training (IES 2, 3, 4, 7 and 8) including recent developments, mandate of ICPAK to train (collaborate with KASNEB)
- Accountancy Training in Kenya/Trainee Accountants Practical Experience Training Framework
- National Industrial Training Authority (Requirements)
- ICPAK Training Requirements, Policy and Quality Standards, Roles and Responsibilities
- Learning Delivery Methods
- Effective Communication
- Delivering Technical Contents – The Do and Donts
- Delivering to Professional/Mature Audiences – the Dos and Donts
- Resource Person Feedback Forms
- Roles of Session Chairs
3.0 Your Financial Commitment
|Category|| Normal Registration (VAT Inclusive)
|All Delegates||Ksh. 7,000|
4.0 CPD Units
Members of ICPAK and reciprocating professional bodies will be awarded 7 CPD Units upon successfully attending all workshop sessions
5.0 National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) Reimbursement for Kenyan Delegates
The Institute is registered as a trainer with National Industrial Training Authority. The Institute’s registration number is DIT/TRN/47. Kenyan participants who are registered levy contributors should apply to NITA for reimbursement of their fees. Please note that this is applicable for Kenyans only.
Further requests can be channeled to us via telephone calls on +254 719 074000/100/129 or via email to email@example.com.
*We encourage members to regularly visit our website www.icpak.com for updates.