Receive, review and make recommendations to Council on the Institute’s Strategic Plan
- Review and recommend appropriate organizational structure, staffing and rewarding in order to attract, and retain human talent for achievement of ICPAK long term plans
- Review the Institute’s annual work plans and ensure that the same are in sync with the Strategic Plan
- Review and make recommendations on the Investment Policy and the Investments of the Institute
- To consider and review the Institute’s annual budget and to recommend to Council for consideration thereby ensuring that annual plans are consistent with the longer term business plans of the Institute.
- Monitor the Institute’s performance on behalf of Council by reviewing and presenting quarterly performance (both financial & strategic) reports to Council with appropriate recommendations
- To review the audited financial statements and recommend for Council’s approval.
- To consider any other matter that may have an impact on the financial sustainability of the Institute and make recommendations to Council.
- Advice and make recommendations on the Institute’s internal control system for efficiency and review management’s adherence to the internal control systems