Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budget execution reports
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
- Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted international accounting principle and financial reporting standards
- Computation and payment of staff salaries (payroll) on a monthly basis
- Handle the full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Responsible for timely monthly-consolidated financial statements, payments, and cash flow management reporting for submission to the management.
- Review & recommend payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the organization.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
Download full details below.