How to access letter of Good standing
- Go to the ICPAK website at the top right you will see Login or Myicpak Link, click on it or follow this link https://www.icpak.com/icpakportal/#login .
- If you have never logged in before click on forgot password or activate account. Input your email address, the one that you gave ICPAK during registration.
- An email with a link will be sent to your personal email, click on the link and input the password that you will be using. Now go back to the website and click login.
- Input you email/member number as your username and then your password
- Once you Login below where your Picture appears you will see download certificate If it says you are not in good standing, then kindly follow up on your CPD hours or you have a subscription balance that you need to clear before you can proceed to download.
How to Update your CPD
- Once you are logged into your account click on MY CPD link, then you will see a tab written record CPD
- You can then file for both structured and unstructured CPD hours
Structured CDP: This are events that you have attended and been awarded with a certificate.
Unstructured CPD: This are CPD that you earn from reading or writing materials related to the profession.