Q: How does one apply to become an ICPAK Accounting & Finance scholar? Where can one get application forms?
A: Application forms are available on the ICPAK website and from the Secretariat offices immediately after the call for applications is made. Applications should be submitted to the Secretariat offices within the stipulated deadline.
Q: What are the criteria for qualification?
A; The following are mandatory requirements for eligibility. Applicant must;
- Have been studying at a public secondary school in Kenya
- Must belong to the top 10% of the most talented students in their school years in both primary and secondary school.
- Must have qualified with a minimum of B+ in the KCSE examinations.
- Must have been admitted to a local university or is willing to pursue the accountancy profession at the KCA University.
- Must demonstrate financially disability to support university education through reference and recommendation from school, church, local administration or any other credible institution.
Q: Are students selected from all over the country?
A: Yes. Applications received from any part of Kenya are considered and reviewed towards selection of beneficiaries.
Q: What is the scholarship package?
A: The program offers a comprehensive scholarship package that includes tuition, accommodation and a monthly upkeep stipend. Scholars also receive leadership development, career guidance and mentoring to ensure they achieve their full potential.
Q: Does the program support the families of the students they take?
A: The ICPAK Accounting & Finance scholarship does not support the families of beneficiaries.
Q: Can non-Kenyans students apply for scholarships?
A: Only Kenyan students are eligible for the scholarship.
Q: Does the scholarship select the universities that scholars attend?
A: The Scholarship does not select public universities for beneficiaries. However, private universities under this program are limited to KCA University.
Q: How is my contribution used?
A: All contributions received for the ICPAK A & F Scholarship will be utilized to provide scholarships to selected students. ICPAK will ensure all funds are used effectively and efficiently to support as many students as possible.
The ICPAK Accounting & Finance Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 59963 – 00200 Nairobi
Tel: +254 (0) 20 2304226, 2304227, 8068570/1
Mobile: +254 (0) 727 531006/ 0721 469796/ 721469169 /0726504902/733 856262