POSITION: Internal Audit Assistant
COMPANY: PDM Kenya Ltd
The overall job purpose: To improve the company’s operational efficiency and effectiveness and help the company to accomplish its objectives by establishing a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The Successful candidate will report to the Senior Internal Auditor.
Applicants should have exposure/competence in the following:
- Identification and reporting of internal controls deficiencies
- Assessment of information security and associated risk exposures, and evaluation of the organization’s contingency programs
- Advice on tax matters, regulatory compliance, and compliance to IFRS
- Quarterly financial reviews and preparation of audit reports
- Monthly review of group financial statement
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2015 (Quality management systems) by conducting periodic reviews
- Liaise with other internal and external resources as appropriate, preparation for External Audit and maintaining a link between PDM and External Auditors
- Evaluate accuracy of the company’s operating systems and efficiency / effectiveness of the company’s processes
- Evaluation of risk management, control, and governance systems, carrying out investigations on suspected or actual Fraud and putting preventive controls in place
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a busy INTERNAL AUDIT environment
- Degree in a business or mathematical related field
- Professional Certification either in ACCA, CPA -K. (Minimum requirement – CPA section 5)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA-ISACA) or a finalist
- Conversant with regulatory environment in East Africa for tax advisory and financial management.
- Conversant with ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, submit your application and detailed CV to the address below;
The Senior Internal Auditor;
PDM Kenya Ltd.
Send your application by email to: email@example.com deadline 31st January 2020
PDM Kenya Ltd is a subsidiary of PDM Holdings Ltd