INTRODUCING THE ICPAK SMART CARD FOR DIGITAL FLEXIBILITY
What is it?
A Membership Card – The ICPAK Smart Card is an exclusive card tailor made to serve the needs of ICPAK members. The Smart Card is your member identification card at ICPAK events and when accessing services offered by ICPAK partners. The card is absolutely free!
An Access card – facilitates access to ICPAK conferences and events as well as discounted ICPAK Value add products and or services
It has Financial features – beyond an ID card, the ICPAK Smart card also functions as a payment card facilitating;
- Worldwide acceptance at convenient stores, fuel stations, hotels and restaurants
- Payment of ICPAK subscriptions and fees
- Use of the card for travelling (VISA card)
- Top up of funds via mpesa or airtel money (paybill 625625)
- Borrowing and access to credit from National Bank
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST FOR YOUR CARD
ICPAK Smart Card Membership Benefits
On presentation of the card, as an esteemed member of the Institute you get the following benefits:
- Up to 20% discount on tuition fees at KCA University for you and 10% off for your family members
- A negotiated 3.5% discount on motor vehicle insurance premiums at Jubilee, Pacis, APA, UAP and Britam
- Up to 15% discount on purchase of motor vehicle, repairs, service and spare parts at Toyota and Toyotsu
- Up to 20% discount on purchase of motor vehicle, repairs, service and spare parts at Simba Colt/Corp
- Free access to KCA Library
- Up to 15% discount at Hilton Hotel
- 5% discount at Text Book Centre
Do you know that you can access a credit facility via your ICPAK Card as a benefit of the card from the bank?
With the credit facility, you will be able to use the card to pay for your ICPAK training fees, membership fee renewals, shopping at your favorite retail store, paying for your fuel, hotels bills, groceries and purchases at any VISA accepting outlets. The card can also be used to make payments over the internet as well as withdraw cash at the ATM.
Your ICPAK Smart Card allows you to transact locally and at millions of locations in over 200 countries and territories worldwide. More details