|FCPA James McFie (PHD)||Convenor|
|FCPA. Daniel Ndonye||Member|
|Ms. Beatrice Gathirwa||Member|
|Mr. Yusuf Omar||Member|
|CPA Joyce Mbaabu||Member|
|CPA Christable Osango||Member|
|CPA Mary Maalu||Member|
- Receive, consider and approve applications for registration as an Accountant and grant of Practising Certificates and Annual Licenses in accordance with the provisions of the Act;
- Monitor compliance with professional quality assurance and other standards published by the Council for observance by the members of the Institute;
- Prescribe regulations to govern quality assurance programs, including actions necessary to rectify deviations from published standards;
- Where appropriate and based on the results of a quality assurance review, recommend to the Council that a member’s conduct be referred for inquiry under section 32; and
- Advise the Council on matters pertaining to professional and other standards necessary for the achievement of quality assurance.
There are no upcoming events at this time.