Shah and Associates is an accounting firm that was established on the 7th of July 1981. The firm provides a full range of audit, tax, corporate services and financial consultancy services. The firm has expertise in handling Income Tax In-depth examinations and P.AY.E Audits. Currently we have a team of 20 professional staff .
Our contact information is as follows:
3RD FLOOR, CORNER PLAZA, WESTLANDS,
P.OBOX 487, 00606, SARIT CENTRE,
TELEPHONE: 3743632 / 3747886
FAX: 254 2 3752729
- ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE
The firm has two full time partners:
- MR PRAFULCHANDRA K CHANDARIA
- MR RAJAN H CHANDARIA( RISK AND ASSURANCE )
The firm also has a qualified Audit Manager, Tax Manager and a Corporate Services Manager. A team of professionally trained staff support the managers in carrying out their respective functions. We are now recruiting for the position of Audit Manager as per the attached Job specifications and requirements
JOB SPECIFICATIONS FOR MANAGE
- Designing and Implementing audit plans for each assignment
- Audit of Financial Statements for compliance with IFRS and IAS, Local Statutory requirements and applicable Laws and Regulations.
- Ensuring completeness of audit files and all contentious matters are resolved and reported
- Review of all reports issued to clients
- Review of Internal Controls and risk assessment profiles of clients
- Supervision of all Audit staff , Review of entire audit files and executing field work when necessary
- Providing advice to client relating to financial reporting , taxation, accounting and operational issues.
- Communication of audit matters to Management and directors
- Performing and Leading special audit engagements or investigations
- Providing on the job training and technical training to all staff
- Perform staff matters relating to recruitment, scheduling , appraisal and talent management
- Business Development and Proposal writing
- Billing and follow up of debtors
KEY QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Be a member, in good standing , of ICPAK
- Have an undergraduate degree
- Over 7 years of experience in audit with at least 2 at Managerial Level
- Be a team leader who is able to impart risk assurance skills to the rest of the audit team
- Exhibit excellent communication skills.