Kisumu Urban Apostolate Program (KUAP-Pandipieri) Vacancy
To provide financial information to Management Team by analyzing accounting data, preparing and presenting reports.
• Holder of Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
• Holder of CPA 3 or its equivalent
• Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
• Must have hands-on experience with QuickBooks and excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite.
• Exposure to project accounting, financial management including budgeting, grants and contracts.
• Ability work independently and as part of a team at various levels in an organization.
• Must exhibit and maintain high level of professional and ethical conduct at all times.
More information on the attachment below.