JOB DESCRIPTION – ACCOUNTANT
- Preparing of Monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial and analytical reports.
- Preparation of payment vouchers for suppliers and office requisitions after getting approval from the Management
- Preparation of monthly payroll for the company
- Casuals management and payments plus checking of various sites reports submitted.
- Preparation of monthly statutory deductions information including payment receipts i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NITA, NHIF, HELB, withholding taxes and VAT and ensure they are submitted on time
- Monitor weekly cash flow/Monthly (spending’s, income) against forecasts
- Preparation of final accounts for Audit annually, which includes closing of accounts, accounts reconciliations and any other information needed by the external auditors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the key partners like banks, suppliers by handling telephone calls and any matters arising that will support and grow the business.
- Through understanding of projects and how their taxation should be handled where some projects are exempted from tax and others are taxable.
- Monthly accounts reconciliation and ensuring they are correct and reliable i.e. Payroll liabilities accounts, Banks.
- Ensuring compliance with all the Kenyan statutory laws, Management of the I tax accounts and other Online statutory platforms
- Preparation of special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends as required by the management on financials.
- Debtors and Creditors accounts management and reconciliations
- Petty cash and bank accounts management and reconciliations
- Other adhoc reports as may be required by management.
- Other accounting tasks as requested by the management in the interests of the company.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant Finalist
- 4 Years of Experience in Accounting preferably in a construction company
Should be available immediately.
Indicate the expected salary, previous and or current salary on the application.
Send your CV to email@example.com