AUDIT MANAGER: Responsibilities include;
• Designing and implementing audit plans for each assignment
• Audit of financial statements for compliance with IFRS, local statutory requirements as well as applicable laws and regulations
• Ensuring that all audit working papers are properly finalised, all contentious and outstanding issues resolved and the audit files are well organised.
• Review of management letter/reports to management and other reports
• Review of internal controls and risk assessment of the organizations,
• Supervising junior auditors, reviewing their working papers and also executing field work in person
• Providing advice to clients relating to financial reporting, taxation, accounting and operational issues
• Communicating issues noted through various reports and presentations to management and directors
• Performing special audit assignments including investigations.
• Providing a vital communication link and liaison between the firm and the audit clients
• Providing on-the-job training to different levels of staff and delivering technical trainings to staff on IFRSs and audit methodology updates
• Perform staff matters including recruitment, staff scheduling, appraisal and talent management
• Business development including proposal writing.
• Billing and follow up of debtors.
Over 7 years external audit experience with at least 2 years at a manager level
28 August 2019