VACANCY INTERNAL AUDITOR POSITION
A group of companies that include a life assurance company and a general insurance company, among other businesses, wishes to recruit a properly qualified Internal Auditor.
This is a senior management position. Working with the head of audit, the successful candidate will conduct financial and operational internal audits and report to the Board Audit Committee on compliance with the approved policies, internal controls and various regulatory obligations and on audit of transactions, balances and managements’ financial reports.
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
* University degree in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration.
* Full professional accountancy qualification (CPA (K) or ACCA).
* At least 5 years’ audit experience gained as a professional accountant in one of the leading audit firms in Kenya or extensive experience in internal audit work at senior management level in a large organization.
* Working experience with a modern robust audit software will be a great advantage.
* Capacity to work independently and under pressure to meet stiff deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
If you fit the above profile, please send your application, giving full details of your qualifications, experience and current salary and enclose a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials as well as a reliable telephone contact to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, to be received not later than 20th December 2019.