VACANT POSITION FOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
A group of companies that include a life assurance company and a general insurance company wishes to recruit a properly qualified Internal Auditor.
This is a senior management position. Working with the head of audit, the successful candidate will conduct financial and operational internal audits and report to the Board Audit Committee on compliance with the approved policies, internal controls and various regulatory obligations and on audit of transactions, balances and managements’ financial reports.
The work will require travelling within Kenya and to the other East African countries.
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
* University degree in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration.
* Full professional accountancy qualification (CPA (K) or ACCA).
* At least 5 years’ experience in external or internal audit work.
* Working experience with a modern robust audit software will be a great advantage.
* Capacity to work independently and under pressure to meet stiff deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
If you fit the above profile, please send your application, giving full details of your qualifications, experience and current salary and enclose a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials as well as a reliable telephone contact to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, to be received not later than 25 October 2019.