We wish to notify you of the automation of the letters of good standing. All members who require a letter of good standing are advised to follow the procedure below to download their e-certificates.
- Login to your profile: https://www.icpak.com/icpakportal/
- Check the “standing status”; if you are in good standing
- Click on “download certificate”
This certificate is also accepted by KCA University for awarding of the KCA Discount.
Kindly note that, for a member to be in good standing, one needs to comply in the following areas;
- You need to have an average of 40 per annum CPD Hours for the last three years
- You need to have paid up your subscriptions; – be up to date.
- You should not have a disciplinary case with the institute.
In summary one needs 40 hours in total every year.
Please note that structured CPD activities will earn you the 25 hours needed and they include:
Any other Workshops, Seminars & Conferences you have volunteered to drive and be part of; Courses; Technical meetings and contributing to technical meetings; Developing new systems or processes; Presenting information to others; Mentoring; Publishing articles; Committee work including preparation of board meetings, audit committees or other financial services +or trade organizations; Further qualifications, e.g. MBA, CFA, CISA; Serving as an Examiner for KASNEB or any other professional examining body in a relevant field.
Unstructured CPD will earn you 15 hours and the activities you can do include :
Reading business sections of newspapers, professional journals e.g. The Accountant, Financial Mail, The Economist , etc. and web pages; Watching technical Videos ,DVDs; Self-study that result/guides in professional development.
To upload your hours in the future follow the procedure below;
- Login to your profile: https://www.icpak.com/icpakportal/ (or activate if not activated)
- Go to My CPD tab
- Click on “Record CPD” and follow the procedure on the tab
Should you require any further clarifications, do not fail to query.
Contact Us Address: P.O. Box 59963-00200, CPA Center, Ruaraka , Thika road. Nairobi, Kenya E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: (+254-20) 2304226/7, 020-8068570 020-806857.