• Greetings, am a practicing accountant with a foreign accounting qualification ACCA. My colleague also has ACA from UK. We are interested in enrolling for ICPAK membership, what do we need to do?

    Tabitha THuo Reply
    • Well, Am not ICPAK but this is the process

      1) Pay 30k to icpak so that they may provide you with a letter instructing kasneb to exempt you.
      2) Pay 95 K to kasneb for exemptions and exams
      3) Sit for the company law paper and advanced public finance and taxation paper
      4) Take results to Icpak
      5) apply for icpak membership.

      Daniel Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *