ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT (ERM) Certification Course
ICPAK launched its inaugural online certification program on Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). This online certification is a comprehensive program which is developed to provide a grounding in risk management and help you to distinguish yourself as a professional who is proficient as it brings you up to speed with the current developments and teaches you how to understand, apply, and explain fundamental concepts and principles of enterprise risk.
This certificate program will cover:
- Key ERM concepts and its linkage to performance and strategy
- Implementing a best practice ERM framework for managing risk within an organization
- Create and sustain risk management partnerships
- Establish the internal and external risk context
- Identify and assess risks in order to produce and update a risk profile for an organization of any size and scale
- Prepare and facilitate risk treatment plans for an organization
- Monitor, review and improve risk management activities and processes
The content for the erm certification begins with a general introduction to the certification. This is followed with three sections summarized as follows:
|Pre-Module Content||Module I||Module II|
A member should complete each section before proceeding to the next. For example, the Pre-module section of the programme should be completed before proceeding to Module I.
These courses are open to both members and non-members who work within the private and public sector Accounting, Finance and Audit functions in their respective organizations.
Login to https://icpak.bafunde.com/ to register. The entire course will cost Kshs. 40,000
The course should be completed within a period of 3 months from the date of registration.
Members will earn 20 CPD points upon successful completion of the certification course.
FOR ENQUIRIES AND MORE INFORMATION
Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0719074000 for more details.