Thank you for choosing to join us for the Grants Management, Financial Reporting and Compliance for Not-for-Profit Organizations scheduled for 30th May – 3rd June 2022, in Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa, Mombasa. We appreciate your choice to train with us and look forward to exceeding your learning expectations. Please take note of the useful information provided below as you plan to attend the conference.
Event Venue Guidelines
- All hotels contracted by the Institute have fully complied with MOH guidelines
- Sitting arrangement for the conference shall be as per the MOH guidelines
- All delegates shall be required to wear a face mask and wash hands as may be directed by the hotel staff from time to time
- All delegates must observe all social distancing guidelines issued by the hotel
Payment for the Conference
You are reminded to make your payments by Friday, 27th May 2022. All payment evidence should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com for receipting by the said deadline. We will avoid receipting during registration to ensure a seamless registration process without breach of the social distancing guidelines set by the hotel.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any booking cancellation by Friday, 27th May 2022
- Cash refund for duly approved booking cancellation shall attract a 15% administration cost of the conference fees
- Funds for duly approved booking cancellation may be credited to the customer’s account for use in future ICPAK events at no additional cost
- No show during the event for a booked and paid-up delegate shall attract the full charge of the conference fees
ICPAK Credit Application Procedure
Advance credit clearance can be obtained by following the procedure below:
- Book for the event. Once booked, you will receive a Proforma Invoice
- Select Proceed to pay and then select “Attend on Credit”
Note: If you had already submitted your booking, visit https://www.icpak.com/credit_app/ and submit your Proforma Invoice Number to begin your credit application
- Enter the credit authorization number and submit
- Upload the LPO and submit the application
- Ensure that the credit form is signed and stamped appropriately after you finish the online application
For any inquiries regarding credit application, please email us on: email@example.com
Registration Process and Program
Delegate registration will be on Monday, 30th April 2022 from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm at the venue. To facilitate the registration process, a nametag with an embedded QR code will be sent on email to all booked and cleared delegates for printing. All registration will be electronic through use of QR Code readers hence the necessity to print and carry your nametag to the conference venue.
We look forward to hosting you and fulfilling your learning objectives for the conference.
Director – Member Value and Customer Experience
For: Chief Executive Officer