Thank you for your interest to join us for this year’s Hybrid National Practitioners Growth Forum from 26th – 29th July 2022 at Sarova Woodlands Hotel, Nakuru and virtually.
We appreciate your choice to train with us and look forward to exceeding your learning expectations. We confirm to have received your booking and a system generated proforma invoice has been sent to you on email.
Please take note of the useful information provided below as you plan to attend the training.
Payment for the Training
Send your remittance advise to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org for receipting. Please note that we will avoid receipting at the conference venue owing to the current social distancing guidelines.
Payment Modes to ICPAK email@example.com
- MPESA Payment: MPESA Business No: 722722: Account No: INVxxxxxx
- Barclays Bank of Kenya (Kshs. Account), Branch: Moi Avenue, Bank Account No: 03-075-1597134
- Standard Chartered Bank, Branch: TRM, Bank Account No: 0102093120900
ICPAK Credit Application Procedure
Advance credit clearance can be obtained by following the procedure below:
- If you had already submitted your booking, visit https://www.icpak.com/credit_app/ and submit your Proforma Invoice number to begin your credit application
- Enter the credit authorization number and submit
- Upload the LPO/LSO and submit the application
- Ensure the attached credit form is signed and stamped appropriately after you finish the online application
- For any queries regarding credit application, please email us on; firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Process for Physical Attendance
Delegate registration will be on Tuesday, 26th July 2022 from 8.30 am at the venue. To facilitate the registration process, a nametag with an embedded QR code will be sent on email to all booked and cleared delegates. All registration will be electronic through use of QR Code readers hence the necessity to print and carry your nametag to the conference venue.
If there is a part, we can play to make your conference experience better, please reach Monica Wanjiru through email@example.com
We look forward to your participation in this event.
Director – Member Value and Customer Experience
For: Chief Executive Officer